Senior IT Systems/Network Engineer (Field)
Salary commensurate with experience
Bonus Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid PTO, Medical, Dental, Life, and Retirement Plan
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 5-10 years related experience
- Certifications: Microsoft certified (MCSA, MCSE), CompTIA (N+, A+, etc.), VMWare VCP, or like
- Must be able to understand customer needs and translate requirements into technology solutions. Must be able to understand and support the infrastructure and business critical applications.
- Strong customer service and customer facing skills
- In depth troubleshooting capabilities including Windows Server 2003/2008, Office, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- LAN/WAN firewall experience
- Experience with VMWare ESX and vSphere
- Expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating systems including installation, management, application deployment and security
- Well organized and capable of making decisions
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent grammar and documentation skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work on call during non-standard hours
- Exceptionally reliable and trustworthy when given an assignment
- Demonstrates effective allocation of time
- Team player and excellent collaborative skills
- Can run an IT project from start to finish on-time and on-budget
As a Senior IT Systems Field Engineer, you will be called upon to work closely with our entire managed services team and base of clients. You will be reviewing, analyzing, and troubleshooting business systems in LAN/WAN environments.
You will be working primarily on systems at client sites and may function as the primary systems engineer for the client. You will be helping to manages some vendor relationships for the client. You will be responsible for day to day administration, disaster recovery, network design, and project management. At times you may be required to assist with the service desk in an overflow capacity. Responsibilities associated with this position include application support, integration, network administration, desktop troubleshooting, hardware/software procurement and installation, and asset/license management.
Familiarity with Microsoft networking, VMWare, and SAN storage solutions is requested. You must be able to design and implement both WAN and LAN solutions and relies on experience and expert judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will work under the general supervision, of the Service Manager, but you must be self driven and responsible. Some travel is required.
Provide our clients a competitive edge in their business by supplying the BEST managed IT support services and solutions. Our first class service is built around integrity, reliability, communication, and a personal touch.
Core Company Values:
* Driving success through the success of others
* Insatiable drive to succeed and win
* Over communicate on a daily basis
* Enjoy what you are doing
* The integrity to "do" what you say you "will"
* Commitment and dedication to a winning team
Bravura Networks, Inc. is an IT Support and Solutions Provider based in San Diego, California with an office in Chicago, IL. Founded in 2002, the company specializes in managing IT for small and medium sized businesses. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Bravura Networks has the expertise to help businesses achieve their goals with technology. Our clients are truly our partners. If we aren't helping them to succeed with their technology, then we aren't doing our job.
We have grown from humble beginnings as a company, but have never forgotten the importance of serving the needs of our clients and our employees. We have been listed by the San Diego Business Journal as one of "San Diego's Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies" three years in row and we intend on doing so again and again!
We're looking for bright and talented individuals that have a passion for success. Intellect and competency will only take you so far. We are looking for a few special individuals that are not willing to settle for second place. You MUST have a "can do" attitude and a willingness to never give up. This is our culture at Bravura Networks and if you have what it takes, you will be rewarded with a highly satisfying job working and interacting with professional like-minded individuals. There's no feeling quite like being on a winning team!!!